Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our new home

We are finally all moved in. Pictures are hung on walls. The internet is installed. We moved to Farmington at the end of December. I know, crazy that we moved in the dead of winter, but it went really quick. Bryce and his posse were able to load the Uhaul in less then 2 hours. After getting stuck on the ice for a brief moment, they were able to unload even faster.
It always takes me a long time to hang anything on the walls. It seems to be something practically permanent and should be done perfectly the first time. Our new ward is great. We have already been visited by all the organizations.
I have enjoyed going on more walks and having a small deck, even though it is still too cold o do anything on it. Bryce enjoys his new computer room. We both love being so close to the mountains. Mom and Dad Petersen were also very excited that we were out of SLC. My Mom has dropped by a few times on her way to and from Logan and affirmed that it was a good move.

Thank you everyone that helped!

3 comments:

jamesrivergirl said...

This post made me wish we lived closer...before this post, not so much. (Just kidding.) We still don't have a clue where we'll be next fall. I'm practicing deep breathing and letting go. :) I'm glad you're all moved in! It's a nice area so I'm happy for you. Whenever Bran and I are in town, we always walk along the Farmington Lagoon Trail.

Tina Mitchell said...

hey how are you? I need your home address for the 10 year reunion!! ASAP you can facebook me or email tinamarie1999@hotmail.com

Reluctant Nomad said...

Jealous. So Very Jealous that you're in Farmington. Congratulations on your new place.