Friday, April 8, 2011

I don't know how many of you were aware but for the past 2 years Bryce and I have been a one car households. This meant make a few sacrifices, like waking up an hour early so that I could ride the train into work, and putting up with all the lovely nuances of having a jeep wrangler as your only car. We had been saving all of our pennies to be able to get a "nice car", or at least something that could go faster than 50 mph up a hill and wasn't basically a tent on wheels. One day last November, after quite a wait we finally were able to buy a 2007 Honda Accord. It was every thing we wanted. The following Saturday, Bryce and I took the "new" car on a drive. These are pictures of Bryce, accelerating up a hill going 75 mph. This is something he hadn't done for quite sometime and you can see his reaction. Ahh..pure joy! I love my little speed freak and so far he hasn't even received a speeding ticket. Yeah for new cars!

No comments: