Thursday, November 27, 2008

IT'S HERE!!!!!!

I love Thanksgiving!!! I woke up this morning with a sense of joy and emotion that only those that truly love Thanksgiving know. Roughly 6 hours before T-time and I am anxiously biting at the bit waiting for the hours to pass. I am so excited to experience a Petersen Family turkey day!!! My new mom is such an amazing cook. I know it will be a fantastic adventure in food.
At times like these I must admit, I get too caught up in the moment and the excitement. I don't stop to reflect on the many blessing that I have in my life and give adequate thanks to them.
I am thankful for Bryce. He keeps me on my toes, and although there might be times when he drives me crazy I wouldn't have it any other way. He has a devotion and love for those around him. If he thinks that a friend or loved one is in trouble or discomfort he will do about anything until he thinks the situation is resolved. He does not tolerate disloyalty or drama. He is honest. He tries his hardest to do the right thing. I love him and am so grateful to have him in my life.
I am grateful for my family! Petersens, Tolmans and Wolcotts all together! I love them so much and could not imagine a day of my life without them.
I am grateful for my Grandparents! Those still alive and those that have passed away. Because of you, I was born into the family I love so dearly.
I am grateful for friends! They have helped to mold me in ways that I never would have thought.
I am grateful for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
I am grateful for the knowledge of Christ and Heavenly Father that I have.
To make the long list shorter, I will end by saying that I am grateful for all the graces that God has granted me in my life. Anything from the smallest wildflower to the Planets rotating around the sun. The big and the small things that happen on a daily basis. I am grateful for my life and the love that I feel so abundantly.

2 comments:

Bryce said...

My Wife. She's the coolest!!!!

Tif-Ani said...

I second that notion. Robin is the coolest girl around, and I am always thankful for her! Are you going to be around Utah for Christmas little lady? I need a Robin fix like nobody's business!