Friday, November 7, 2008

Robin's mosaic

This was so much fun!! It is entertaining to see yourself in mosaic format!
1-Name: Robin
2-Favorite Food: Roasted turkey and all of the yummy leftovers that come after it.
3- Where did you go to High School: Logan Utah (this is one of my favorite pics)
4-Favorite Color: Green
5- Favorite Actor: John Cusack
6- favorite drink: water
7-Favorite vacation spot: Alaska (I couldn't find a good pic. of Brazil)
8- Favorite Dessert: Creme Brulee
9- What do you want to be when you grow up? a good mom
10- What do you love the most? My family
11- One word that describes you: Active
12- free space: I love the mountains, especially if it is wild flower season.
Thanks Jamesrivergirl for such a great idea!

2 comments:

jamesrivergirl said...

I love your mosaic. I think we should do these periodically with different questions.

Reluctant Nomad said...

my favorite pic is of the chickens. Nummy.